A delicious crunchy biscuit with a unique caramelised taste
Lotus Biscoff is a surprisingly crunchy biscuit with a unique flavour. People all over the world enjoy its caramelized taste with a cup of coffee or as a treat on its own. Next to that is a great ingredient to include in your favourite home baking recipes like cheesecake, tiramisu and many others. Made with non-GMO ingredients, Lotus Biscoff cookies are vegan friendly and contain no artificial colours, no flavours, and no preservatives. Try them out now!
How can a small biscuit taste so great? The story of Lotus Biscoff starts in 1932 in a local bakery in Lembeke, a Belgian town. The unique recipe was brought to perfection with carefully selected natural ingredients. Today, Lotus Bakeries is still family-owned and based in its hometown. And from there, the tasteful biscuit continues to conquer the world. Its secret? Its unique flavour, iconic shape and crunchy bite. For many, it’s their cup of coffee’s best companion. For other, it’s an irresistible treat on its own. How do you like it best? After the worldwide success of the Biscoff biscuit, Lotus Bakeries launched the Biscoff Spread, which is a must try if you enjoy the Biscoff taste.
- A delicious crunchy biscuit with a unique caramelized taste
- Lotus Biscoff has the same unique recipe since 1932
- Our biscuit is a perfect match with coffee and tea or a delicious treat on its own.
- Lotus Biscoff is a great ingredient for your home baking recipes like tiramisu or cheesecake
- Made with a handful of natural ingredients
- No artificial flavors, colours or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
- RSPO Cerftified Palm oil and non GMO