CAUTION: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. KEEPOUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. PROTECT FROM SUNLIGHT AND AVOID EXPOSURE TO TEMPERATURES EXCEEDING 50°C SUCH AS MAY OCCUR IN CARS OR NEAR HEAT SOURCES SUCH AS HEATERS, STOVES OR OPEN FLAMES. DO NOT SPRAY NEAR A NAKED FLAME, HEAT OR ANY INCANDESCENT MATERIAL, FOR EXAMPLE NEAR STOVES, HEATERS OR REFRIGERATORS. KEEP AWAY FROM SOURCES OF IGNITION. NO SMOKING. PRESSURISED DISPENSER. DO NOT PIERCE OR BURN EVEN AFTER USE.
WARNING: INTENTIONAL MISUSE BYDELIBERATELY CONCENTRATING ANDINHALING CONTENTS CAN BE HARMFUL ORFATAL. This device is battery operated. Use only alkaline non-rechargeable batteries. Ensure battery is inserted correctly, aligning the (+) and (-) terminals as indicated. Do not expose the battery to water, fire or high temperatures. Do not cause a short-circuit. If any leakage from the battery is noted, remove it immediately and remove any leaked material. Remove the battery if the device is not in use for a long period of time. If you will be away from home for more than a week, turn off the device.