Luv-a-Duck Roast Duck Legs have been slow-cooked for your convenience to produce deliciously tender meat.
- DONE AND DELICIOUS IN JUST 15 MINUTES
- SLOW-COOKED FOR CONVENIENCE
For the WOW factor! - Oven bake for 1hour
- Pre-heat oven to 170°C. Remove duck from pack and place skin side up in a small casserole dish lined with baking paper.
- Add 1/3 cup of your favourite sauces (see "make it your own" below) or 1/2 cup of stock. Cover. Bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven, baste legs with liquid and return to oven uncovered for 10 minutes until golden. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
Duck on the run? - Oven bake for 15 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Remove duck from pack and place on a lined baking tray or dish, skin side up. Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
Duck on the run? - Microwave for 2 mins
- remove this outer label, then place tray in the microwave. DO NOT PEEL OFF OR PUNCTURE THE PLASTIC FILM.
- Microwave (1000W) on HIGH for 2 mins. Film will balloon, then vent.
- Remove tray from microwave and allow to stand for 1 minute. Peel off film and serve.
Option: to add flavour "on the run", grill heated legs covered in your favourite sauces for approximately 2 minuted until golden and sauce reduced.