How to use: Indoor Usage
Use only with Raid Automatic Advanced Multi-Insect Control System dispenser. Quality of performance is only guaranteed with Raid Automatic Advanced refills.
Read the instructions thoroughly before installing.
Choose location where the air circulates freely & where insects are likely to be. Air changes building layout, temperatures & humidity may affect unit's efficiency.
1. Confirm that dispenser is "off" by sliding switch to either "0" position.
2. Connect battery to terminal. Place battery into compartment.
3. Shake can well & then remove protective over-cap from can.
4. Place the dispenser on the Raid can.
5. Push down & twist the dispenser slightly until it stops & locks to the Raid can.
6. Lower the Raid can into the holder & press firmly to attach.
7. Hang product on wall or place on a horizontal surface, preferably 2 metres above floor & at least 30cm below ceiling.
To activate, ensure nozzle is pointing outwards & away from you. Switch to either "12" or "24" position. The dispenser will activate 10 seconds after switching to the ON position. Your Raid Automatic Advanced Multi-Insect Control System now operates automatically releasing a spray every 7 minutes.
Last for up to 56 days on the 12 hr. setting.
Using the dispenser
- Ensure the unit is in upright position during use to be effective.
- Replace battery when red light on top of dispenser flashes.
- To remove refill can, turn dispenser cap in counter-clockwise direction.
- Care should be taken to switch "on" the device only after choosing the desired location.
- Avoid placing product on or over furniture, plastics & polished surfaces & appliances as the contents may stain or damage these surfaces.
- Use only in a well-ventilated area. Do not use is small non ventilated rooms.
- Wash hands with soap & water after handling or cleaning the unit.
Not to be used for any purpose, or in any manner, contrary to this label unless authorised.
Suitable For: Indoor Use within Homes, Offices & Indoor spaces
Storage Instructions: Keep in a cool place away from heat & out of the sun. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50C. Do not puncture or incinerate this can, even when empty.