1. Ensure stain is dry-do not use on wet stains.
2. Adequately ventilate area and extinguish all space, all naked flames, including gas pilot lights. Do not use in a confined space.
3. Shake can well.
4. Test on a hidden piece of carpet to ensure its colour is not affected.
5. Hold can upside down 15cm directly above stain.
6. Spray stain lightly-do not over saturate.
7. When sprayed powder turns white, vacuum entire area using a narrow nozzle. Vacuum area firmly in both directions to remove all powder.
8. Repeat as necessary for stubborn stains.
Note: Your carpet may look lighter after use, but this should disappear with general foot traffic. Avoid contact with skin, leather, vinyl, plastic wood, paint or varnish.
Suitable For: Tea & Coffee, Vomit & Urine, Beer & Wine.
Storage Instructions: Pressurised dispenser. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50C. Do not pierce or burn, even when empty.