Do not use
- For children under 12 years.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- If you have taken paracetamol.
- If you are taking antidepressants.
- If blister foil is broken.
Ask your doctor before use if you
- Have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser.
- Have high blood pressure.
- Have heart problems.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Keep out of reach of children.
If symptoms persist, worsen or new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor.
Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity.
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Keep to recommended dose.
Wherever you see the PE logo on our products, the main active is Phenylephrine.
Keep to recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131126, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.