See Instructions for Use for complete directions and important safety information.
- Thoroughly wet each side of the lens with Opti-Free Replenish Solution.
- Rub each side of the lens for 10 seconds (for a total rubbing time of 20 seconds).
- Rinse each side of the lens with a steady stream of Opti-Free Replenish Solution for 10 seconds (for a total rinsing time of 20 seconds).
- Fill your ALCON Lens Case with fresh OPTI-FREE Replenish Solution.
- Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or at least 6 hours. After soaking, lenses are disinfected and ready to wear.
- If any debris remains on contact lenses, rinse with Opti-Free Replenish Solution prior to lens insertion. You may leave your lenses in the unopened lens case containing Opti-Free Replenish Solution for up to 30 days. After this time, your lenses must be cleaned and disinfected with fresh Opti-Free Replenish Solution prior to wear.