- Dont let your child run with this cup, always use under adult supervision.
- Accidents have occured when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment.
- Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children.
- Tooth decay in you children can occur even when non-sweetened, fluids are used. This all occur if the baby is allowed to use the cup for long periods through to demand particulartly through the night, when saliva flow is reducer.
- Inspect the adult and other components immediately before and after use and throw away when worn or damaged.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Do not store in sunlight or near heat source.
- Do no use with carbohydrated beverages or juices that contain pulp
Please read the instructions carefully and keep tha packaging for future reference.