1. Apply liberally to all exposed areas - at least a teaspoon for each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and half a teaspoon for face, neck and ears. 7 teaspoons (35ml) for average sized adult.
2. Wait 20 minutes before you head into the sun and allow to dry.
3. Reapply every 2 hours or more when sweating and immediately after swimming or using a towel.
4. Cover with a hat, long sleeve shirt and sunnies.
5. Stay cool, and find shade especially between 10am-3pm. Apply generously and evenly to all areas 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, excessive perspiration, or towel drying. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Wearing protective clothing, hats and eyewear is important
Storage Instructions: Store below 30C.