1. Clean dust and mud off your shoes and wipe down with a damp cloth – allow to completely dry.
2. Put some newspaper down to protect your work surface, and you might want to wear some light latex gloves to protect your hands.
3. Using a small brush or cloth apply a generous coat of the polish and really work it in, then allow to dry (about 15 minutes).
4. Brush your shoes to a high polish with this Maseur® Shoe Brush. Vigorously sweep your brush across the shoe, buffing it forwards, backwards, figure 8’s etc: just keep that brush moving.
5. Now use this soft Polishing Cloth to rub your shoes to a brilliant high shine: it might be easier to put your shoe on your foot, grab either edge of the polishing cloth and rub away.