Before Using: Always test for colourfastness on a clean, hidden area and examine when dry. If colour or texture is affected do not use. Suitable for use on synthetic, wool and wool blended carpets. Do not use on velvet, silk, leather, brocade, vinyl, cotton or any material not suitable for wet cleaning.
For General Carpet Cleaning:
1. Vacuum thoroughly to remove loose dirt.
Shake can well before and frequently during use.
2. To apply, hold can upside down 80cm from area. Press button completely to spray an even, thin layer. Note: to avoid streaming of product from can press button firmly and completely.
3. Using a soft, damp and clean cloth or sponge, gently spread foam into area using straight stokes in various directions (not a circular motion). Continue to work into area until clean.
4. Allow area to settle for 1-2 hours or until dry. Do not walk on the treated area while drying. Drying time may vary value due to humidity and length of carpet pile. For heavily soiled areas, repeat applications may be necessary.
5. Vacuum thoroughly to remove dried foam and loosened dirt.ÿ
Pressurised dispenser. Protect from sunlighy and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Keep in a cool place preferably below 30°C.