Do not use
- For children under 12 years.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, ibuprofen, aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
- If you are taking antidepressants.
- If you have a stomach disorder or ulcer.
- If you have impaired kidney function.
- If you have heart failure.
- If blister foil is broken.
Ask your doctor before use if you
- Have asthma.
- Have high blood pressure.
- Have heart problems.
- Are breastfeeding.
- Have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines including those containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Are 65 years or over.
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Excessive use may be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
If symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor. If you get an allergic reaction, including hives, facial swelling, wheezing, skin reddening, rash or blisters, stop taking and see your doctor immediately. In the event of overdose, seek medical attention immediately. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Do not use for more than a few days time unless a doctor has told you to. Keep out of reach of children.