MasterFoods Texan Style Smokey Marinade adds a bold punch of smokey BBQ flavour to your favourite dishes. Simply marinade, cook, and serve with your favourite accompaniments.
This Texan inspired Marinade from MasterFoods adds a deliciously bold punch of smokey BBQ flavour. Marinate your beef or chicken and you'll be taken to food heaven.
To marinate simply...
- Cover meat generously with marinade and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before cooking.
- For extra tenderness and flavour, marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Simply BBQ, grill, pan fry or bake on medium heat.
Do not consume uncooked marinade that has been in contact with raw meat.
Why not try...
Texan Style Smokey Chicken Drumsticks.
1. Coat 1kg of chicken drumsticks with half a bottle of marinade and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. Place in preheated oven at 180°C (Fan Forced) for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
3. Serve with garden salad.
Refrigerate after opening.
Has no artificial colours or preservatives.