How to use:
Turn off electrical and gas appliances and pilot lights
1. Open cupboards, drawers, etc. Close outside doors and windows.
2. Shake can well before use. Place can on a sheet of newspaper in the centre of the room. For effective insect control use one can per average size room 4x4 metres. Do not use in spaces of volume smaller than 5 cubic metres. For most effective results, entire dwelling should be treated.
3. Tilt sprayer away from face and push locking tab down firmly until it snaps into place. Can will start to spray before it locks. Once locked entire contents will be released.
4. Leave room and close door so the mist does not escape. After 2 hours open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 30 minutes before switching on electrical appliances and pilot lights.
5. Remove dead insects by vacuuming. Over the next few days as the Mortein Essentials Control Bomb penetrates into insect hiding places more dead and affected insects may be seen. Vacuum carpets weekly to remove dead fleas.
Suitable For: Cockroaches, fleas, spiders, silverfish, moths, carpet beetles, ants.
Storage Instructions: PRESSURISED DISPENSER. KEEP IN A COOL PLACE AWAY FROM HEAT AND OUT OF THE SUN. DO NOT EXPOSE CAN TO TEMPERATURES ABOVE 50°C, such as may occur in cars, or near heat sources such as heaters, stoves, or open flames.
DO NOT STORE NEAR NAKED FLAME, HEAT OR ANY INCANDESCENT MATERIAL. DO NOT INCINERATE OR PUNCTURE THIS CAN, EVEN WHEN EMPTY. Aerosols should be completely empty before disposing. Recycle empty cans if a facility is available, or place used can in household rubbish.