1. Take the cassette out of the protective packaging.
2. Pull out the hook from the back of the cassette.
3. Set the date indicator at the month purchased or the month of expiry as preferred; cassettes will last up to 3 months.
4. Hang the cassette on a clothes rail inside a cupboard or wardrobe.
5. The cassette can also be used inside drawers, suitcases, or chests.
Each cassette protects up to 0.5 cubic metres of space, more than one should be used in larger wardrobes. The cassette has a fragrant odour which leaves your wardrobe smelling fresh. Clothes do not need to be laundered or dry cleaned after using this product.
Not to be used for any purpose, or in any manner, contrary to this label unless authorised.