Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Coriander is made with Australian grown organic coriander that is roughly chopped and lightly dried (just enough) for fresher flavour that lasts for 4 weeks once opened*.
Our Aussie farmers grow organic coriander on broad-acre farms in Biloela Queensland, where the warm, subtropical climate and rich soil delivers the perfect conditions for flavoursome, aromatic herbs.
Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Coriander is best added at the end of your cooking and is ideal in Mexican and Indian dishes. Think salads, tacos, rice and salsas.
- Refreshes in cooking, unlocking intense flavours
- Delicious sprinkled over stir fries, curries and tacos
(*Fresh for 4 weeks refers to the flavour and aroma being maintained for 4 weeks upon opening on or before the best before date.)
At Gourmet Garden, we are passionate about making fresh herbs and spices easy for everyday cooking. Our herbs stay fresh for four weeks* once opened, with no waste so you can have a 'herb garden' ready when you are every day.
Put simply, your Gourmet Garden herbs and spices are:
- Australian, organically grown (where possible) herbs
- Washed, chopped & prepped within 18hrs of harvesting
- Made with no preservatives, pesticides or nasty stuff
- Pre-prepared and ready to use
- Closest to the same look, taste & aroma of fresh herbs and spices