Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Parsley is made with Australian grown organic parsley that is roughly chopped and lightly dried (just enough) for fresher flavour that lasts for 4 weeks once opened*.
Our Aussie farmers grow organic parsley on broad-acre farms in Biloela Queensland, where the warm, subtropical climate and rich soil delivers the perfect conditions for flavoursome, aromatic herbs. Lightly Dried Parsley refreshes in cooking, unlocking intense flavours. Simply sprinkle and season to taste.
Parsley is best added at the end of your cooking and is ideal in Mediterranean cuisine including pasta, dressings, soups and chicken.
- Made with Australian grown organic parsley
- Fresher flavour that lasts for 4 weeks once opened*
- Refreshes in cooking, unlocking intense flavours
- Delicious sprinkled over seafood, potatoes, eggs and Mediterranean dishes
(*Fresh for 4 weeks refers to the flavour and aroma being maintained for 4 weeks upon opening on or before the best before date.)
At Gourmet Garden, we are passionate about making fresh herbs and spices easy for everyday cooking. Our herbs stay fresh for four weeks* once opened, with no waste so you can have a 'herb garden' ready when you are every day.
Put simply, your Gourmet Garden herbs and spices are:
- Australian, organically grown (where possible) herbs
- Washed, chopped & prepped within 18hrs of harvesting
- Made with no preservatives, pesticides or nasty stuff
- Pre-prepared and ready to use
- Closest to the same look, taste & aroma of fresh herbs and spices .