1. Clean surface with isopropyl alcohol (Isopropyl alcohol may be found in most pharmacies and/or hardware stores), wipe gently, let dry. Do not use household cleansers. Separate strips.
2. Press fasteners together until they click.
3. Remove one liner. Position one set of strips on back of frame, press firmly. Repeat. Remove remaining liners.
4. Position frame on wall.
Important: press each set firmly for 30 seconds.
5. Grab frame at bottom and pell off surface. Do not pull straight toward you to remove. Firmly press all 3 areas of each strip for 30 seconds each.
6. Wait 1 hour to mount frame. Press fasteners firmly together until they click. If item is not level, reposition.
1. Grab bottom corners and remove frame as shown.
2. Never pull strip towards you.
3. Lightly press top of strip and grab tab, stretch slowly straight down along wall.
4. Continue stretching at least 38cm until strip releases from wall.
Suitable For: Picture & frame hanging.