Ceramic Holder x 1pc
Forks x 4pcs
Tealight candle is not included.
• Wash before first use.
• Hand wash recommended.
• Suitable for microwave and dishwasher.
• Forks has functional sharp point. Handle with care.
• Do not blow flame out. Never use water to extinguish a flame. Always use a snuffer.
• Candle wax and holder may remain hot for some time after use.
• Allow to cool fully before handling.
WARNING! CANDLES CAN CAUSE FIRES:
• To avoid burn, do not put other bowl on holder for fondue.
• For use with single tealight candle only.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Keep out of reach of children & pets.
• Do not burn candle on or near anything which can catch fire.
• Trim the wick to approximately 1cm before lighting.
• Always use with a suitable candle holder.
• Place in an upright position on a stable, heat resistant surface.
• Always burn candles away from drafts, furniture , furnishngs, flammable materials and other heat sources.
• Keep the wax pool free of foreign objects.
• Hot wax burns. Do not move a candle or holder whilst candle is alight or still molten.
Directions for use and safety warning:
• Read and carefully follow safety instructions.
• Remove all packaging or wrapping before use.
• Retain packaging for future reference.
• Always place on to a flat, heat resistant surface and away from flammable material.
• Fondue may be prepared directly within the pot. For faster results, it is recommended to prepare separately and transfer for serving purposes.
• Pour hot fondue into pot with caution. Do not overfill.
• Suitable for use with tealight only. DO NOT use more than one tealight at a time.
• Tealight helps to maintain serving temperature. Snuff out when not in use.
• Keep away from children.
• DO NOT use on stove top or other burner.
• Unit can get hot during use and fork has functional sharp point. Handle with care