How to take Gaviscon Dual Action liquid sachets:
- Adults & children over 12 years: 2 sachets.
- Children 6-12 years: 1 sachet.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Take as required after meals and before going to bed, up to 4 times a day or as directed.
- Ensure sachet seal is unbroken
- Massage sachet well and tear across perforated line. Squeeze liquid from bottom of sachet either directly into mouth or onto a spoon.
- If symptoms persist see your doctor.
Storage Instructions: Store below 30°C. Do not freeze or refrigerate.