Spice up your Mexican creations with this tasty blend of tomatoes, chilli & paprika.
Spice up your cooking with MasterFoods™ Spicy Chilli Con Carne Recipe Base. A great base to your homemade dinner creation with a mix of tomatoes, capsicum and a mix of herbs and spices. Just add lean beef mince, onion, no added salt diced tomatoes and No Added Salt Red Kidney Beans for a delicious meal you can enjoy as part of your daily diet.
Preparation: 5 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Serves: 4
What You'll Need:
- Canola Oil Spray
- 1 Onion (160 g), sliced
- 500 g lean Beef Mince
- 400 g can No Added Salt Diced Tomatoes
- 400 g can No Added Salt Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 MasterFoods™ Spicy Chilli Con Carne Recipe Base
- 1 cup dry Brown Rice
How To Cook:
1. Heat pan on medium. Spray with oil and cook onion until soft.
2. Stir in mince and cook until browned.
3. Add tomatoes, kidney beans and Recipe Base.
4. Stir and cook until heated through and sauce thickens.
5. Meanwhile cook rice to serve with your MasterFoods™ Chilli Con Carne.
For Something Different:
For extra veggies, add 1 cup of frozen peas, corn and carrots.
Blended with MasterFoods™ Herbs & Spices
Make Dinnertime Matter with MasterFoods™.