- Remove completely the foil security seal on the refill.
- Insert the refill into the device and push it in gently until it clicks. This locks the refill inside the device.
- Plug the device into an electrical socket. The light on the device will turn on, indicating that it is working for the next 12 hours. After 12 hours the device will automatically turn off. Use it only in the vertical position.
- If you wish to turn it off before 12 hours, press the button in the middle. Follow the above instruction if you wish to turn it on again.
- To change the refill: Remove device from the socket. Turn the ring on the front of the device clockwise. This will eject the empty refill. Put in a new refill by following the above instruction.
- Unplug the device when not used.
Use only with genuine Mortein peaceful nights refills.
Storage Instructions: Store in the closed original container in a cool dry place out of reach of children. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage. Do not use empty container for any purpose.