Just Water Spring Water 500ml x12 case

Product Details

Go ahead. Judge the drink by its bottle.Just water is two simple things:Spring water and a bottle unlike any other.It's made from 54% paper and 28% plant-based plastic, totaling 82% renewable content. All that, and it's still recyclable.The result? Less plastic in the world and reduced carbon emissions impact.So if you're going to buy bottled water, this one's better for everyone.Just water Still spring water. Nothing added. Our bottle is made largely from plants, which pull CO2 from the air (instead of adding more), and it's recyclable when you have finished with it. Made from 82% renewable resources The bottle is made primarily of paperboard, sourced from certified forests and controlled sources, where new trees replace the ones that are harvested.The cap and shoulder are derived from sugar cane, a renewable resource, reducing its total carbon footprint.These materials mean that less plastic is used and fewer carbon emissions are released into the environment in the production of this bottle.

Disclaimer:
Woolworths provides general product information such as nutritional information, country of origin and product packaging for your convenience. This information is intended as a guide only, including because products change from time to time. Please read product labels before consuming. For therapeutic goods, always read the label and follow the directions for use on pack. If you require specific information to assist with your purchasing decision, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer via the contact details on the packaging or call us on 1300 767 969. Product ratings and reviews are taken from various sources including bunch.woolworths.com.au and Bazaarvoice. Woolworths does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements, claims or opinions made in product ratings and reviews.